Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm BACK & the RA is toast once again!

I've been 100% raw since my last post (only a few days).
And I'm thrilled to announce that once again.... raw food saved the day!
I've even stayed away from alcohol. I really am better! It's wonderful. I feel sooo much better. I just can't explain it. I can't explain the feeling of being PAIN FREE. I can't explain the energy. I can't explain the emotional high, the happiness. I'm not sure if that's from being raw or being pain free, either way, I don't care.
I've also recently realized that I still need lots of sleep to stay pain free too. When the RA and Fibro were bad I needed a lot of sleep just to function. Being raw for a year my amount of sleep has gotten less and less with no problem. Then the last couple months I'd felt so great I'd been watching movies late, reading late or going out for the evening and then getting up at the same time. And the soreness was evident. So now I'm back to sleeping and forcing myself to sleep in if I stayed up late. My experiments have proven to me that I need an absolute minimum of 8 hours sleep.
I'm admitting it: Alcohol is a poison to my body. I just can't do it anymore. Maybe one drink during holidays but not more than that. And going to a bar with smoking, well, that's just asking for trouble it's just too toxic for my body to handle.
I think I needed to see that it was the raw food that was curing me. I think I needed to prove to myself that I did this, I cured the RA and Fibro. But I think I also needed to know that it's not actually gone. It's still there, waiting for me to slip up to take over my world.

90% isn't enough
95% isn't enough
99% isn't enough
Only 100% pure, organic, nonGMO, RAW food is what I have to do to keep myself healthy. For me, for my family and for the millions of people with RA and Fibro so that I can prove to them that they don't have to live with that pain for the rest of their lives either.