- 1 C almond pulp left over from making milk
- 1/2 C finely ground cashews (that's been soaked and dried, though I freeze mine and grind in the frozen state, works fine for me)
- 1/2 C dried apricots that have been soaked about 15-30 minutes
- 1-2 Tbs or 3-5 dates, whatever you have. If you use dates soak them a couple hours and then grind them up in a food processor as best as you can.
- 1/2-1 vanilla bean, scraped
- tiny dash salt
- 1/2 + Tbs Cinnamon to taste
Mix everything really well in a food processor.
- Roll into balls then roll into a Lucuma and Cinnaman mixture and flatten.
- Dehydrate on one side 4-6 hours, flip, dehydrate another 4 hrs.