Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 3 of Master Cleanse

Since it was Mother's Day I didn't have time to post so here is a quick run down of the day.

Woke up late, about 8:30 am. Had drank my Smooth Move tea the night before. I made it stronger to see if it would work any better for me. Went to the bathroom and was rewarded with these flat black tarry looking things. So that's what I've heard so much about. Kinda cool in a gross way.

Got on the scale and noticed I'd lost 4-5 lbs.

Drank my salt water and for the next half hour I stayed in bed because I wasn't sure it would stay down. It was awful. Took 2.5 hours to get through my system. Decided there was no way I could do this before work. I spent over an hour on the toilet alone. But afterwards I did feel great!

Mixed up 2 qts of lemonade and drank it throughout the day. Didn't put in as much cayanne because my throat still hurt from Saturday. I noticed that whenever I'd drink my hand would shake. I used to be hypoglycemic before I went raw but hadn't been affected since. This was the first time in 2 years I'd felt lightheaded, dizzy, weak and low on sugar. My personal opinion is that it's the maple syrup. My body isn't used to sugar. I've only had agave and honey (and ok, the occasional bite of pecan pie).

Worked outside all day in the garden and building a big sun/rain shed for my dogs who refuse to use their doghouses. I never felt weak or tired. Felt great all day.

Drank my tea before bed again.