Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 4 of Master Cleanse

Last night I had some crazy dreams! Woke up with a rumbly tummy but nothing bad. Had those gross/cool black tar things again but not as many.

I did NOT do a salt flush this morning. I just don't have time. I'm going to do one tonight starting about 7:30-9 pm. I'm just not getting up at 4:00 for it. I have to have my kids dressed and breakfasted by 6:30 and then I have to get ready for work and out the door by 7:45. This morning I noticed I'm back to my starting weight and don't feel nearly as good as I have in the previous days.

3:30 pm
Headache. Feeling bloated (not pms, I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago).
The RA: Elbows are not good, though it could be because I may have overworked them yesterday. Knees are not great either and my lower back and neck are killing me. Again, probably has nothing to do with the cleanse or the RA.
Fibromyalgia: I did notice last night that I had to put a pillow between my knees for pain relief. It's been a long while since I've had to do that. Just the pressure of my knees touching hurt too much to allow me to fall asleep. Could be from the work but I doubt it.

8:14 pm
I've felt 'yucky' all day. Bloated and sick to my stomach. I can just feel that I should have done the salt flush this morning. Since drinking it makes me nearly vomit anyway I'm thinking I won't do it tonight. I hate that I didn't do one this morning. I guess I'll just have to get up early. And I am NOT a morning person. This won't be any fun. The whole MC would be great but the getting up early may be the death of a long MC.

Ok. I broke down and bought the book "Lose Weight, Have More Energy and Be Happier in 10 Days" by Peter Glickman. $16 down the drain. Not that it wasn't good but everything that was in the book was on the internet. 80% of the book was just reprints of an internet forum of people doing the MC. And I'm not in the position to just throw money away.

So tonight my plan is to drink my tea and go to bed as early as possible. Then get up around 5 am and drink my salt. Yea, fun.