Wednesday, July 29, 2009

(NO!) Alcohol and Being RAW... try, try again!

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. We no longer have internet at home and I don't like blogging from work.

When I last posted I was doing pretty well I think. Since then it's been a little of a roller coaster. I eat perfectly raw for days then I eat a handful of corn chips and a beer without any guilt. Ugh. I don't know what's happened. I was doing so well there for awhile.

I know drinking has quite the affect. When I drink I worry that raw food isn't enough to keep me from getting drunk off one so I eat chips or bread to have something to soak it up. BAD BAD BAD. I'm so dissapointed in myself. I tried not drinking for the month of July and that ended up being a waste of thought because I broke that by the 3rd.

I know what I need to do. I need to quit drinking until I can be 100% raw again. And by the time that happens I won't want to start drinking again because I'll be feeling amazing.

Now if I can just DO IT! Wish me luck!