Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My rawness is increasing!!!

Ok. Yesterday after that stupid coffee and muffin at Starbucks I decided enough was enough. I went raw once and I can do it again. I don't care what I've read or heard about how much harder it is to go back to raw after a lapse, I know I can do it! Besides, it wasn't like I'd left raw entirely, I'd just quit being 100% raw. Even on my worst day I think I was still at least 50% raw with the remaining being vegetarian. Trust me, no meat has touched these lips in years!!!

Yesterday for lunch I had carrot/zucchini/dandelion juice and sipped green tea. Dinner last night was Spinach Lemon Basil soup (my recipe is on here somewhere) and dessert of coconut cream with cinnamon.

This morning I made a cacao smoothie with a banana, a few almonds, a few Brazil nuts, 3 dates, raw cacao, mesquite powder and topped with coconut cream. Yummy!

Lunch I made at home and brought to work... hope it still tastes good at lunch. Energy Soup! Or as close as I could get: mixed baby greens, spinach, zucchini, cucumber, avocado, dulse flakes, cayenne pepper, a garlic clove, apple, basil, parsley, lemon juice and a tiny dash salt. I'm so excited I took the time to make lunch.

Tonight's dinner plan is a quick version of raw lasagna since I have a few gorgeous organic non gmo tomatoes just begging to be eaten.

Today is a new day and a New Me - AGAIN!!!