Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Still can't shake SAD

Started out the day yesterday with a cacao smoothie with coconut cream topping. A typical breakfast for me even when I'm eating everything else SAD I just can't go without a raw smoothie in the mornings.

Had a big salad for lunch with grapes, nuts, and raspberry puree/vinaigrette dressing.

Dinner??? Was planning on making carrot curry soup but got a call from my husband that he had to go out of town for awhile so we went out and had margaritas and chips/salsa/guacamole.

This morning got up late and didn't have time to make my smoothie but my husband juiced me a dozen carrots, handful of dandelions and a zucchini for lunch. Had a decaf caramel macchiato w/soy at Starbucks with a pumpkin muffin. ugh! WHAT was I thinking??? Now I just want to curl up and go to sleep for the day. Not to mention my SPINE aches today.

I wonder what is going to kick me in the butt enough to make me go raw again? This non-caring about my health isn't... me yet I just can't shake it.