Saturday, February 27, 2010

Days 10-14 of my second New Life!

Ok, I've been a little busy lately but I'll catch you up quickly.

I went a full 10 days on my juice feast but had to break it because I knew we were coming to the Dallas opera on Friday (last) night.

On day 11 I juiced for breakfast, had a small lettuce, tomato, cilantro, pepper and onion salad and for dinner had 2 pieces of raw veggie roll-I just couldn't eat the rest and juiced instead.

Thur, day 12, I made a 1/2 banana, coconut water, and superfoods smoothie, had juice for lunch and a tiny salad and juice for dinner.

Friday, day 13, I juiced, then made small coconut water, 1/2 banana and cacao smoothie (that I gave 1/3 to my son than only drank 1/2 myself for breakfast. For lunch I juiced again then had a small tomato and lettuce salad with lemon juice, a dash of olive oil and 3 drops of nama shoya. Then I didn't have time for dinner as we went to the opera. I had a mimosa and 3 chocolate covered strawberries so I did cheat a little there -but hey, it's the opera and I thought I did great.

This morning there was a Jamba Juice across from our motel so I had a shot of wheatgrass shot, then a smoothie with mango, strawberry, orange, pineapple and had them add a small glass of carrot juice to it. My husband just ate two McGriddles and hashbrowns from McDonalds (Ugh! ;) He says it was delicious. I said mine was too. His reaction: a sarcastic "Really."

Ah, the life of a Raw Cowgirl.