Monday, February 14, 2011

My First YouTube Video and... ACCOUTABILITY!

Hello fellow Bloggers! Today IS the first day of the rest of my life!

This morning as I was waiting for my work to come in I decided to catch up on some of my favorite YouTubers. The Life Regenerator (here's his link: The LifeRegenerator ) is one of my favorite raw foodists because he is just so, what’s the word… ALIVE! In the video I watched he encouraged others to video blog for accountability. A terrifying idea as I've been pretty shy my entire life but he did inspire me to finally go on YouTube. So, it's up, I'm out there and here we go!

Follow me here to my YouTube channel: Raw Vegan Cowgirl 

As of today, I've decided to start recording what I eat on here instead of in my personal journal. This way, hopefully, I'll have more accountability for what I eat.

Breakfast
Green Juice
1/2 pineapple, 2 cups spinach and 2" ginger root
 
Snack
small handful of Organic dehydrated Botija olives in herbs (no salt)
 
Lunch
Kelp Noodle Salad
1 cup Kale, 1 Carrot, 3 green onions, 1 clove garlic, 1" ginger root grated
Dressing: 1 Tbs each of Miso, Tahini, coconut aminos, 2 Tbs lemon juice, 1/8 tsp cayanne
 
Late Afternoon Snack/Early Dinner
I just got in my order from Raw Food World so to celebrate I made a small batch of fudge dipping sauce for strawberries. Cacao, coconut butter, coconut oil, vanilla seed, spring water, a drizzle of agave and hemp seed.
Guava Kombucha by GT Dave's Kombucha