Sunday, August 21, 2011

I want to be a Pin Up Girl

I want to be a Pin Up Girl.

Seriously.

I love the clothes. I love the attitude.

And I definitely have the body.  Big hips, nice breasts, small waist... I could do it!

But I've spent my whole life in jeans and t-shirts. Maybe the occasional hippie style blouse or multi pattern skirt.  Maybe some tie-die here and there.  Most people would consider me more Cowgirl-Hippie than Cowgirl-Pin Up.  I like wearing make-up and dressing up but I also really enjoy not wearing make-up or doing my hair.  Like today, I'm wearing jeans, t-shirt, flip flops, not a drop of make-up (I even forgot moisturizer) and I think I ran a brush through my hair this morning.  The thought of doing all the work and putting that much thought into what I'm wearing would more thank likely exhaust me.  But it sure would be fun. 

Okay, maybe I'm not meant to be a Pin Up in this life. But maybe the next one...

Here's a couple links devoted to the Pin Up Girl Lifestyle.
Aubrey London
Pin Up Girl Clothing 
Retro Lovely