Monday, August 22, 2011

My Morning Ritual

For the past couple weeks I've been taking mega doses of Vitamin C powder to help with healing my body and boosting my immune system. Here and here and here are some of my favorite links about vitamin C mega dosing.  And don't forget Andrew Saul's information about mega dosing here.

Recently I've also added food grade diatomaceous earth too. I've read here and here about what it is and all it's benefits.

My TWICE daily drink consists of :
  • 1 and 1/2 tsp (6.76 grams) powdered Vitamin C
  • 1/4 tsp MSM (methylsulfonyl methane organic sulfur) Benefits of MSM here.
  • 1 heaping tsp diatomaceous earth
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda to make everything bubbly and easier to drink
    plus it takes the bite out of the vitamin C

All of the above ingredients, except for the baking soda, helps detoxify the body, reduce inflammation, boost immunity, help with joints and arthritis.... really the list of benefits just goes on and on.  Try them for yourself, you won't be disappointed.  Besides, what do you have to lose other than illness and poor health.
Diatomaceous Earth - Isn't it beautiful!