Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Juicing, Spring Water and Alternative Hygiene Products

 Isn't that the most beautiful GREEN color you've ever seen?!
For those of you who have been following me or read my blog before you will know that I don't use typical name brand hygiene products. But the reason is not because I'm opposed to big business, though that is a good enough reason in itself.  The entire reason is because I choose not to use chemicals around me, my home and my family. 

You see, I've worked so hard at cleaning up and healing my body that for me at least, it just stands to reason that I shouldn't continue to put chemicals ON my body. But that's me.

I understand that the majority of people out there believe that they NEED to use certain products to be "clean" or to smell or look good.  Most women think they "need" make-up and perfumes not to mention all the lotions, wrinkle creams, etc.  Both men and women use deodorants, toothpastes, shampoos and conditioners.  And I'm not even going to mention what's used on our clothing or in the home.  Just think about it a minute.  HOW MANY PRODUCTS DO YOU "USE" ON YOUR BODY EVERY DAY? 5? 10? How many of those have chemicals in them? Does that scare you? IT SHOULD!

Today's video I show you what I'm going to juice, a little about where I get my water and a little introduction to the idea of NOT wearing all those chemicals.... at least while you are doing a juice fast and detoxing.