Friday, February 3, 2012

End of my 2 week juice fast and Online Organic Produce delivered to your door



Here's my incomplete list of online organic grocers that will deliver organic produce to your door. I really do hate that I'm going to have to have organic produce MAILED to me.  Unfortunately, in Fort Stockton Texas there just isn't a lot of other options.  There is one grocery store and a Walmart.  Actually I was a bit surprised to see that Walmart carries a larger variety of organics than the grocery store.  At least I'll be able to get lettuce, spinach and carrots even if the carrots are in the smallest size bag possible-just the size for ONE juice.  I DID find an organic grocery in Midland (Natural Foods Market and Strawberry Fields Cafe) but it's about an hour and a half away--though I can see it will be a home away from home for me. 

www.thefruitguys.com
(these guys seem to be the ONLY online grocer who will deliver to me once I move to Fort Stockton)

www.greenling.com 

www.farmfreshtoyou.com

www.boxedgreens.com

More to come...