Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We are all individuals!




In this video I talk about the benefits I get from eating raw fruits and vegetables but also how certain fruit and veggies do aggravate my rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.  I also go on a bit about my belief and suggestion that everyone needs to learn what their own bodies need and to heal your own body.  There isn't just ONE answer, rule, law, belief or way to heal everyone on the planet.
We are all unique... heal thyself!

The 19 year old gelding I talk about... that's him that I'm riding on my banner.  His name is Handsome Jack and he's awesome.

Here's a direct link to my article on Nightshade Plants.

I tried to find a link to the Gerson therapy "pain triad" but couldn't find one so here it is:  
500 mg ascorbic acid (vitamin C powder) + 50 mg niacin + one standard aspirin tablet.


Please excuse my excessive editing.... I got carried away talking about my horses and had to cut something like 5 minutes off.  Ever want to distract me just ask about my boys, horses or dogs and I'll talk forever :)