Friday, June 8, 2012

POWER LUNCH

Otherwise known as Super Powerful Raw Elixer Smoothie

When I'm Emotionally Low, need some serious Energy or just want to Feel Amazing I make a version of the following recipe.

2 C Spring Water (from the Canton Texas spring) If I had fresh young coconut water I could have used that either as a portion or entirely
  • 1/2 tsp He Shou Wu
  • 1/2 tsp BrainOn by E3Live
  • 1/2 tsp Merlin's Roots Elixir (obviously optional but I love it!)
  • 1 tsp Maca
  • 1 tsp Ashwagandha
  • 1 Tbs Hemp powder
  • 1 scoop (21 grams) SunWarrior Natural Raw Protein powder
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
  • 1/8-1/4 tsp Yohimbe
  • 1-2 Tbs raw Cacao (to taste)
  • 1 tsp (or more to taste) Coconut oil
  • (I usually add a banana but I didn't have one today)
Sweeten to taste.  I use either dates, honey, coconut nectar, agave and or stevia

As I'm sitting her sipping on my first cup of this large smoothie I'm thinking that about the time I finish this post I'm going to be ready to pack a few dozen boxes and not even get tired :)

So that is my lunch... What did I do up until then?

My typical morning routine as of late consistes of the following:
  • Wake up
  • Start coffee brewing for enema
  • Drink 8-16 oz spring water or coconut water 
  • 10 minutes of easy Yoga to loosen up my joints, back and fibro muscles for the day
  • Meditate 20+ minutes
  • Eat some fruit: mangos, bananas, grapes, orange, etc
  • Let dogs out, check horses water, maybe start a load of laundry
  • Enjoy my "Upside-down Coffee" time
  • Shower and dress
  • Either juice or make a smoothie.  Juices of late are mostly green though when I run out of fresh greens my standard is the Carrotini (4-6 carrots, green apple and 1" ginger root)
Lunch usually consists of a smoothie and more fruit.
Snacks are fruit, carrots or celery with almond butter or another juice.
Dinner is almost always a mixed leafy green salad or other raw meal.  I'm really into using untoasted nori sheets and filling with avocado, carrot, zucchini, apples and maybe some cooked quinoa or cooked forbidden rice which I dip into a watered down coconut aminos sauce that I've "dusted" with wasabi power.

Fruit Trees by Claude Monet

“Nature is beneficent. 

I praise her and all her works. 

She is silent and wise. 

She is cunning, but for good ends. 

She has brought me here and will also lead me away. 

She may scold me, 

but she will not hate her work. 

I trust her.” 

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe