Wednesday, March 19, 2014

February 5, 2014 - Day Two

So I awoke feeling pretty darn good actually. I started the day with the prayer "Help me to perform whatever miracles you want of me today." and also by chanting to Ganesha.  This time, without the tears but with HOPE in my heart <3 p="">
I gotta tell you, it felt GREAT to go to sleep without a full, bloated and uncomfortable tummy for a change.  As nod from the heavens that I'm on the right path, this morning I was kinda shocked to see that in the past 24 hours I'd actually lost 3 whole pounds!  I know because I'd weighed myself yesterday first thing in the morning and yes, as it had been for months, just stuck on 200 gross pounds. So YES! This IS working!

After my morning lemon, honey, cinnamon hot water followed by my upside-down coffee I then got onto YOGA! 
Originally I intended to do this routine twice or even three times but it was all I could do to get it done once! And it's not like I ran through them, I actually was very slow, tried to be as fluid as possible and breathed through each one several times.  Obviously there were some I couldn't quite do, for instance 5, 6, 18 and 19 but I gave them all my best shot.  Oh, many of the others weren't pretty either but I DID them and that's all that I wanted to accomplish this first time.  So... YEA for me!

As for as SMOOTHIES, I started the day with  

ROMAINE, CRANBERRY, BANANA, ORANGE, MACA, CHIA SEED AND WATER

Then in the afternoon I sipped on a totally new smoothie recipe that I'd never made in my life but found recommended on several green smoothie website.  Actually it sounds quite... well, gross, in my opinion but I was totally surprised just how good it was. 
2 CUPS GREEN APPLE (PEELED), AVOCADO, KALE, GINGER ROOT, LEMON JUICE, DAB OF HONEY AND WATER.

For each of these smoothies I'm making with about 1 to 2 cups of water so that the finished result it around 4 Cups.  Just enough that I fill one large mouth pint jar and put it in the fridge for later and have the same amount to drink immediately.  Then I sip on it as the day goes by. As soon as I've finished one I make the second one so that, I hope, I never really get hungry.