Friday, April 11, 2014

Just a FEW of the Raw Desserts I've made

Here's some pictures of just a few of the MANY raw desserts I've made over the last 7 years.  I really thought I had taken more pictures!  Lol  What I found interesting is that in all the pictures I haven't photographed ANY of my raw chocolates!  Not my Magic Brownie Bites, not my Halva... nothing.  I guess I ate them too fast :)  I also realized I've never photographed any of my raw ice creams either.  Again, the likely hood is that I just ate them all before photographing :) 
Double layer Berry Cheesecake (blackberry on top and strawberry underneath)

I call this "Sprite Cheesecake" a Lemon-Lime cheesecake with Raspberry drizzle

Ummm... A favorite of mine when I lived in East Texas and could pick my own blackberries!  Blackberry Pie <3 br="">

I believe these were quick individual crust-less berry pies with chunky coconut cream and chocolate toppings

One of my favorites, a Vanilla cheesecake with a berry layer on top

Another photo of my PURE and seedless Blackberry Pie

This was a triple berry bottom layer made with Irish Moss then a berry cheesecake later topped with vanilla cheesecake

Lavender Lemon Cheesecake with my favorite nutty crust.

Mango Berry Pie with a date walnut crust, tastes awesome but not a good keeper as it gets watery

Breakfast, Dessert, whatever you want to call it, it's AWESOME!  Orange Soup with Coconut Cream swirl