Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017 and I changed my url/blog name

I changed my blog name and url without any notification.  I feel really good about that.  I only had 45 followers but I just don't need that right now.  If someone finds my blog and wants to follow me, I guess that's fine. I don't allow comments anyway.  If you NEED to get ahold of me you can always email me at aleta.light@gmail.com



Yesterday was a successful day for me.  I had a large glass of water, a cup of coffee and then I juiced a large amount and drank it throughout the day.

It was easy until evening, when I usually watch a bit of tv while drinking a cup of tea or glass of wine and eat several pieces of chocolate or cheese and crackers.  Several times I got up and walked to the kitchen and then had to force myself to turn around, leaving with nothing to chew on.  Eventually, I made a cup of Tulsi Sleep Tea and that helped to relieve some of the anxiety I was feeling.

This morning I had a glass of water and juiced a large amount again.

1 peeled green apple
3" gingerroot
2" fresh turmeric root
1/2 pomegranete
1 grapefruit
4 large carrots
handful of cilantro

It's much too hot from the ginger and not as palatable as yesterday.  I'm out of veggies to juice so I will be driving an hour and a half to the closest Whole Foods in Fort Collins, Colo. for organics.

After I get home, I have HOURS AND HOURS of writing to do for the newspaper.  I'm not looking forward to it but it has to be done.

I've no idea how long I'm going to juice.  I felt so good this morning but I'm feeling anxious about going out to dinner with my son on Saturday.  Maybe I juice thru Wednesday, eat salads and fruit only on Thursday and Friday and that allows me to eat with my son on Saturday.  Then, Sunday, I could go back to juicing.

Only time will tell.