Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 3, 2017 - hungry

Well, I've lost nearly 5 pounds in 2 days but I realize that's just the stuff in my colon.  Totally disgusting.

I had to go to work today and although I was really good and I was really proud of myself, I still was anxious and fidgety at lunch so I ate a salad of just baby greens and my raw ranch dressing from my video years ago.  I did not have even one candy or chocolate at work today - VERY PROUD of myself on that one as that place is stressful.

I juiced kale, cilantro and half a green apple for breakfast before my upside-down coffee. 

After the coffee enema, shower and dressed I juiced:
4 carrots
3" ginger root
2" thin turmeric root
half a green apple
1 lime
1 grapefruit
1/2 a pomegranate 

I drank half and took the other half to work, which I drank throughout the morning.

This evening all I've had is a mug of Rose Tulsi tea and it's not exactly curbing my apatite. Gotta shrink that big gut of mine... ugh.